Environmental Volunteers’ offers customizable experiences for Homeschool families, groups or co-ops for children ages 5-11. Families or group coordinators can choose from the following options:
Off-Site Field Trips and Nature Walks
2-hour guided nature walks in one of several Bay Area open space locations, including the Palo Alto Baylands (link to map), Foothills Nature Preserve (link to map), or other locations upon request.
- Cancellation/Refund deadline: 3 weeks prior to scheduled program
- Registration Section: Details about cost and registration, such as:
- Program Fee: $15 per child, per session
- Min number of participants: 6
- Max number of participants: 24
- Ages: 5-11
- Months Available: Sept-June
- Payment is due once program is confirmed
How to register: Submit your request via email to email@example.com. Please include your name, location, ages and number of children, and topics of interest (if known).
Additional Important Participant Notes Section:
- Children will be divided into small groups of 6-8 for each program, based on age. Each group will be led by an experienced EV docent.
- Payment will be collected by the lead coordinator for a particular date; the EV can not accept separate payments from each participating child.
- Parents are encouraged to attend the field trip programs with their children; if that’s not possible, please let EV staff know when you register.
- Families/groups are responsible for their own transportation to/from each site.
Any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re looking for our regularly scheduled Homeschool Program Series for an individual child or family, please click the link above to navigate to that page.