For Independent Learning and Homeschool Students
Homeschool families or students participating in independent study are invited to participate in any of our live/interactive lessons for schools. These “classroom” style lessons are led by experienced educators, and support Next Generation Science Standards. They are available for grades K-5.
- Each lesson group can accommodate a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 students
- Lessons are grade-based (K-5); students should participate in the lessons that most appropriately match their grade level(s)
- Groups can choose from individual stand-alone lessons or an entire lesson series
- Asynchronous, take-home lessons are also available
- In-Person Family Group Field Trips also available
To Register for Independent Learning Virtual Programs, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Read through the Programs By Grade Level information
Step 2: Review our Virtual Lessons Terms & Conditions and How to Prepare For Virtual Programs (details coming soon)
Step 3: Submit Your Registration Application (coming soon)
Step 4: Our School Programs Manager will contact you to confirm your programs and to schedule specific dates/times
New registrations will be accepted on a rolling basis, and as space permits. However, we require at least 4 weeks advance notice to schedule or change programs. Anything under this timeframe isn’t guaranteed.
2020/2021 Virtual Program Fees
Full Program Series (3-6 lessons): For each group of 4-8 students: $70
Ala Carte Lessons: For each group of 4-8 students: $25 each
Questions? Please contact our School Programs Manager at email@example.com.