The EcoCenter is a public nature center with exhibits, activities, and events. We offer a wide range of educational opportunities for visitors of all ages. Experience our beautiful setting and connect with the natural world.
Environmental Volunteers’ EcoCenter
2560 Embarcadero Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Map and Directions >
Direcciones en Español >
Fridays: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Saturdays (1st and 3rd each month): 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Administrative offices: Monday-Friday 9 am – 4 pm
Hours change seasonally and are dependent on docent availability.
Features & Attractions
Admission is free. The EcoCenter offers a range of attractions:
- Touchscreen Science Displays
- Hands-on Nature Exhibits
- Binoculars and bird guides to check out
- Green Building Tour
- The EcoCenter on Wheels
- …and more!
The EcoCenter has a variety of programs and events for all audiences:
- Public Programs – see Events Calendar for details about upcoming events.
- Private EcoCenter Programs – arrange a program for your group.
- Community Programs – learn about programs for local community organizations.
- Homeschool Programs – participate in our special program for homeschool students.
- Facility Rentals – rent the EcoCenter for your next party, meeting, or gathering.
For general questions, please contact Info@environmentalvolunteers.org.